Calligrams - poems



¡Hi! In our intermediate English course, we carefully create our poems and then turn them into calligrams.
Te invito a pasar a revisar nuestras creaciones.


To make your visit to this lyrical world more entertaining we leave you here some music taken from Youtube. Now, find a comfortable place and let yourself be guided by our little trip.





MY FAVORITE THING
Today I am going to talk about the being that gives me the most happiness 
What is my adorable bunny since she gave me peace and joy and I give her love and Home and no matter what things have happened to her now she knows that she is only going to live on love and joy being with me.




CARE FOR ME

In the nights more cold

its when my mind think more

think about you

and what happend to us

i couldn’t stop when you decidete to go

the tears just fall in all the world

i don't know where are you

but i dont care at all

because i know

you take care of this little girl.






THE UNIQUE CAT

The cat runs with the ball

Whole white

And a black mask on her little head

Fun and happy, her eyes watching

Watch her walk, all of her

Moving to the beat of an invisible harmony her beautiful tail

Is careful and hygienic

Taking a bath every hour

Through the window she likes to look

But she doesn't like to go out

What an ironic cat!

Quite a case when she goes to the vet

With meows she begs like a dying cat

Upon discovering a splendid delicacy

She ends up winning

No one can deny it

A very loving cat

as well as playful

She sleeps in bed with her owner

And by all she is loved.






MY HOUSE

Here everything is very nice

knowing that you know every corner is comforting

you know you are safe from all that is outside

it is quite easy to get around

my house keeps every memory

my house keeps every secret

and my house is a witness to many joys and sorrows

that's why my house is very valuable to me

when I return, I see that things are different

it's very empty and cold

I like to fill this place even though I'm alone

I feel that somehow things revive

when I leave, everything returns to its place

memories remain, less than those that were created before

it becomes a silent place again

and my house awaits our return.








ASPIRING FLOWER

Henceforth

I have to answer

with gratitude, effort,

determination and vigilance.

I think, I think,

what should I do?,

respond to the sacrifice

that they did for me, with joy.

Joy, yes!

Because this life that I have,

I receive it freely and I owe

respond with study, work and courage.

Comentarios